Join Our Team
Part-Time Kennel Attendant
We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated kennel attendants to join our team! Our mission is to provide excellent customer service and high quality patient care.
Our kennel attendants responsibility is to maintain the cleanliness of our facility and the comfort of our boarders and patients.
Requirements for this position include:
• Must work well with other team members
• Passionate for client and patient care.
• Ability to relate with customers in a friendly and professional manner
• Must be efficient in prioritizing
•Must be able to handle potential fractious or aggressive animals
• Willingness to go the extra mile for our customers and patients.
• Employees must have good oral and written communication skills.
• Passionate about animal care
• Clean work environment is a must
• Must be able to pass a drug test
Week days 3:30 p.m.-7 p.m. (or until tasks are complete)
Weekends- Saturday 7 a.m.-noon and 4 p.m.-until tasks are complete
Sunday 7 a.m.-9 a.m. (until tasks are complete) and 4 p.m.-7 p.m. (until tasks are complete)
Average scheduled hours:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
•Feeding and walking patients and boarders
•Keeping the boarding facility immaculate at all times
•Assisting other team members when needed
Complete and email employment application to